Katy 點評 (女 / 選擇年齡 / 大學生)
發布日期 : 2016 / 12 / 29
My life at CNC would be the treasure of my life
- 多益0 | 托福0 | 雅思0
- 多益900 | 托福0 | 雅思0
- I’m writing this letter to extend my gratitude to all my teachers and my friends who encouraged me to study harder during my stay in CNC.... I first came to CNC as an ESL student 2 years ago and studied for 8 months. At that time I was really beginner level. All I can say were “yes” and “no”. I felt very embarrassed when I talked to anyone so I studied basic rules to improve my English skills. After 8 months, I could talk eloquently and had confidence to use English but my confidence was crushedwhen I went to Australia on a working holiday visa after studying at CNC.
There were many foreigners who spoke well in Australia.Actually, I really enjoyed my stay there with my jobs, friends and environment; however, I realized that I had nothing to prove my English skills after going back to my country. This was the reason why I decided to study TOEIC and came back to CNC again.
To be honest, I thought studying TOEIC would be easy for me because I had been studying English for 2 years. However, I was totally wrong. I realized that I knew nothing about English. I made many silly mistakes in the first few weeks and it broke my confidence again. I acknowledge that I studied hard every single day for 3 months. I cried many times due to the difficulty of the TOEIC materials. I am a very weak person but I didn’t give up on the challenge to go to the next step of my life.
After 3 months, I went to Cebu to take the official TOEIC test. Finally, I got a 900 TOEIC score. When I saw the result, I cried again but they were not sad tears. I was very happy with my achievement. Actually, it exceeded my expectation because I didn’t expect to get such a high score. I’m so proud of myself and thankful to all my teachers, especially Miss Odette. She was the one who believed I could achieve 900 even though I doubted it myself.
I could not have reached my goal without her. Now I can say that it’s worth studying TOEIC. It made my knowledge wider. Besides, I’m so glad to study together with the rest of the TOEIC students. I couldn’t keep my motivation without them.
** Disclaimer: Posted from the testimonials provided by the student to the school
- 就讀週數16 weeks (2014.7 - 2014.10)
- 2015 / 05 / 18
- 點評人數 0
- 就讀週數1 weeks (2016.9 - 2016.10)
- 2016 / 10 / 10
- 點評人數 0
- I really appreciate my tutors because they help me a lot to achieve my score and very proud of my score which is 6.0
- ** 此評論為學校代Po**
Hi! My name is Sarah.
I've been studying in the Philippines for 4 months.
I've been an ESL student for 2months and then 2months IELTS student.
I really appreciate my tutors because they help me a lot to achieve my score…
- 就讀週數14 weeks (2016.10 - 2017.2)
- 2017 / 02 / 11
- 點評人數 0